My wife and I recently eat dinner at the Red Lobster on Route 31 in Clay, NY where I found the suggested tip amounts to be calculated wrong. These dollar values were over inflated substantially (percentage wise) and this was not an isolated incident as I have receipts from several transactions.
The suggested tip amounts were based on a bill of $37.87 therefore the tips should have been:
20% = $7.57 although the suggested tip amount = $9.73
18% = $6.82 although the suggested tip amount = $8.76
15% = $5.68 although the suggested tip amount = $7.30
I have attached a picture of the bill as evidence.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."