2.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Yesterday I I put myself on the waitlist at 9 and 9:15 online at the auth Road location Red Lobster in Suitland Maryland I frequently visit this location. yesterday I was going for my daughter's birthday I got there at 9:15 they i told then i put myself on the waitlist online he acted as if he didnt see my name until i pulled out my email on my phone told me that the waitlist pretty much means nothing online and that I still had to be put on the waitlist in the store behind another group of people and I would have to wait up to 45 minutes I told the manager that didn't make any sense that it defeats the purpose of being able to add my name to the waitlist online.

He replied that this the way that corporate wants it done it is not his decision it is over his head I didn't believe that.a few weeks prior i came there for lunch someone came in about 15 minutes after me and I had been waiting for about 20 minutes show something on their phone and was set maybe two minutes after their arrival I was really pissed because my daughter really loves Red Lobster and that is where she chose to eat.

She had the boggest fit. I ended up going to IHOP in ordering off the late-night menu which was not what we wanted at all I'm very displeased with this Red Lobster I will no longer be visiting this location and I have 10,000 followers on my page and we'll be posting about this because it was ridiculous my daughter is only 4 before she doesn't understand why she can't be sat or what's going on so that being said I'll keep my money in my pocket if I do decide to go to Red Lobster ever again it wont be at the one near my house

Review about: Red Lobster Customer Care.

Comments

I had the same thing happen. I put in the wait list in the morning, and when I got their at 5pm, they told me it would be a 2 hr wait and the online wait-list didn't matter. I left and won't be going back.