1.5
Cleanliness

On Saturday (April 21, 2018) I had plan a Birthday Surprise for my niece 50Th. Red Lobster on Montgomery Road / Cincinnati, Ohio / Mgr by the name of Adam Jones is what he had given. The sitting never took place for a party of 6-8, after 1 hr. 15 minutes. I stayed outside for the majority of the time. My family was standing inside and they apparently ask him how much longer. He went off on the very deep end toward my sister and niece. Using profanity and screaming that I just told you. No mannerism, no customer service, no skills to handle pressure and definitely the use of Profanity should have not been use. The entire floor heard him screaming at my family, I ask him to calm down and he began screaming , yelling I just told your family. He acted as if he wanted to hit one of us. Never have I encounter such a horrible experience at Red Lobster.

My recommendations is to place him in anger management classes, extra training along with an experience Head Manager. Work in the kitchen for several months. A written reprimand entered into his file for future reference.

I and my party left the restaurant after being treated so horrible and being treated less than human. Treated with a racial tone toward me and my family. I would like to be compensated for my family hardship, pain and suffering and most importantly Embarrassment

Mrs.Jaclanetta Caldwell

(513) 375-7135

jaclanettacaldwell@yahoo.com

3980 Superior Avenue

Cincinnati, Ohio 45236

Review about: Red Lobster Manager.

Comments