filters
State:
City:
Product:

No Tucker, no Red Lobster

I live 90 miles from the nearest Red Lobster, burst I’ve eaten there many times. I won’t again. Tucker Carlson speaks his mind, which I fine refreshing. Caving in to angry left wing snowflakes? Poor business. Sincerely, Barbara Murray Lofquist Proud deplorable
Show

Red Lobster - Won't eat there again.

Just heard you pulled advertising from a conservative show. If you are in yhe political business now i want nothing to fo with you. It is ashame too as i did like you food. I just can't support a RESTAURANT or any business that wants tp play their version of being politically correct.
Reply to reviews
Dead We have been good customers of Red Lobster for a very long time. As of TODAY, we will NOT GIVE OUR MONEY OR TIME TO RED LOBSTER. RED LOBSTER decided to get POLITICAL, (sic) and not support THE TUCKER CARLSON SHOW, THEREFORE, WE WILL NOT SUPPORT RED LOBSTER. When...

No one cares..... It's laughable that you right wing nuts think your pathetic histrionic fits amount to dyck. Time after time, your banal and weak protests and threats to stop...

Red Lobster - Tucker Carlson ad withdrawal

Dont withdraw advertising on Tucker Carlson. I and family who are regular faithful Red Lobster diners will not be back if this is your course of action. To cave to these progressive hacks is cowardly and unAmerican.

Red Lobster - Tucker Carlson's

I have thrown away your menu! You have offended many of Tucker Carlson's viewers. I hope you lose all your customer that are his fans and share his values… which I am sure are many. Peggy Kunkel….a republican.
I liked
  • Your food
  • Food
I didn't like
  • Your negative public opinion of tucker carlson

Red Lobster - Making political decisions that affect over half of this country

Red lobsters dropped the tucked cariton show for political reason, effectively over 50% of Americans. We are demanding that you reinstated your business relationship with that show.

Red Lobster - Stopped advertising on Tucker Carlson

We watch Tucker Carlson every night since red lobster advertise on his show we would go at least a few timed a month to have dinner to support him . Know you don't support his sjow we will no longer eat at red lobster anymore

Red Lobster - Pissed

You cancel your advertisements with the tucker Carlson show because of pressure from radical left wing nut jobs and I'm done with you. This is a vile and disgusting act and makes me sick to my stomach, that a large company like yours would Behave in this manner. But hey good luck to all I'm sure it won't hurt your business any

Red Lobster in Cherry Hill, New Jersey - Did not receive coupons

I was suppose to get $50 gift card due to bad severe via email I did not receive that yet email address is jacksonpareese@gmail.com
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Red Lobster - Take out order not at location I wanted to pick it up at

Went to Red Lobster, Wolf chase, Memphis TN and my order is not here. Had to place another order. I am waiting on new order. Where did my first order go?