filters
state:
city:
product:

Red Lobster - Extremely unhappy

Busboy broke a cup on the floor. Fragments flew up in our lobsters. We waited for replacement lobsters and when they arrived they were semi raw. Of course this wasn't acceptable and we paid our bill and left. I am texting from the parking lot, my time is valuable and i request compensation.

Red Lobster - Appetizers

Red Lobster - Appetizers
I have always came in for the calamari, broccoli and red peppers. Now it has changed and is horrible. Ugh please stop fixing what isnt broken!! Went from a huge platter of both to a different coating on the calamari, and this! Literally 5 pcs of broccoli. I am not a happy camper :/

Red Lobster - Didn't serve what I wanted

Had to choose something else
4.2

Red Lobster - Worthless

Made birthday reservation a week prior and the time comes for dinner and me and 10 other family members are told no reservation. Needless to say we are still waiting 1 hour later not even noticed. Never again.
2.4

Red Lobster - Horrible service from beginning

Took 15 minutes for anyone to greet us ask for beverage order. I had to request for the manager. After giving beverage order took 38 minutes to get some bread food came out 47minutes by then i was uninterested in the foid.
1.5
#1181903
Reply to reviews
We had a group of about 20 folks come for a retirement party at the Red Lobster located on Hwy 190 and Trimmer in Killeen, Texas. The place was not very busy at all. Our service was exceptionally slow. My order was messed up three different times because the servicer...

Red Lobster - Mediocre

Went to the Oshawa location, with the recent menu changes it's now even more expensive than before. My pick 2 option doesn't come with a salad and a side anymore. Now your salad is considered a side. The Caesar salad now has cheap powder cheese which is salty.
1.8

Red Lobster - Nasty Manager East Brunswick, NJ

I saw the Manager treat her staff like crap! Try getting some people skills!

Red Lobster - Poor customer service & pre order wIt time

Placed my order at 3:49pm was told it would be ready in 20 minutes well my order was ready at 4:45pm no one said the wait will be an addtl 40 minutes...i had to ask someone at the front that seat people to check on my order..then still had to ask for a manager who did not seem to care how long we waited and only to get appetizer portion for $14.00 just Terrible.
2.5

Red Lobster - Unhappy

First i asked about there free mini meal advertised on tv he said its not free its just an appetiser when got home tv said free and 2nd i got cesar salad and lettuce wsd soggy like they had put dressing on and let it soak not goid this was in olathe ks on 119th street waiter was nice though and did good job
2.9