Review about Red Lobster from Port Huron, Michigan

To whom it may concern I'm a loyal customer for red lobster port huron fort gratiot MI me and my wife went for a diner at red lobster we ordered for apertisment shrimp nachos and crispy calamari and vegetables and for diner wood grilled lobster shrimp and scallops for myself and Atlantic Salamon with broccoli amd mashed potatoes the tow plates were terrible black burned has ashes and the broccoli was smashed and over cocked we make complain for the manager which by the way she was understandeble but the problem was from the cook here the photos for the plates thank you for your cooperation

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Bad Food
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #507111

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Red Lobster? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 28, 2014 #862768 Ottawa, Ontario

The food looks fine.

2 1 Reply

Aug 11, 2014 #854729

You state you spoke with an understanding manager, which leads to believe your meals were comped, replaced or both. If that is the case, why are you making this complaint?

2 1 Reply

Jul 15, 2014 #841069

The OP should have enlisted the help of someone for whom English is their first language, to edit and proofread this complaint.

3 0 Reply

Jul 12, 2014 #839859

That is ridiculous. I couldn't tell what was even on the plate in the salmon pic...I thought the salmon was burnt BBQ chicken and that the mashed potatoes were rice. I can see why Darden is divesting themselves of this chain. My family and I used to love Red Lobster, but I'd rather spend the money and go elsewhere. I'm ashamed ot say that I am a Darden stock-holder.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Red Lobster. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Red Lobster.
Filing a new complaint about