Review about Red Lobster from Port Huron, Michigan
To whom it may concern I'm a loyal customer for red lobster port huron fort gratiot MI me and my wife went for a diner at red lobster we ordered for apertisment shrimp nachos and crispy calamari and vegetables and for diner wood grilled lobster shrimp and scallops for myself and Atlantic Salamon with broccoli amd mashed potatoes the tow plates were terrible black burned has ashes and the broccoli was smashed and over cocked we make complain for the manager which by the way she was understandeble but the problem was from the cook here the photos for the plates thank you for your cooperation
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "Well its time again to spread the 1 year old. Beef I had on my birthday. Like I mention last year.being in business my self for over 45 years...."
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "Keep are jobs here. STOP BUYING. Force companies like this into bankruptcy! We need are jobs to stay in the us. Stop buying from companies like this thats not about..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."