1.2
Quality of Food

There were 4 adults and an 18-month-old in our party. We called ahead for seating at 4:30 p.m.

On a Sunday. When we walked in there was no one in the lobby waiting. They told us it would just be a few minutes. 30 minutes later we decided to STAND in front of the lobby desk until they saw us.

They acted like they'd never seen us before. It would just be a few minutes while they set up our table. 10 minutes later when we were finally seated, the table wasn't set (which is what they told us they were doing) and we were seated extremely close to a huge party. Please bear in mind that the place was not overly full or busy.

When we left, there were lots of people waiting outside and the inside was quite empty looking. Perhaps they only had 1 cook. Who knows? The food was okay, but certainly nothing to recommend it and the price is high enough that it should be fabulous.

I won't need to eat there again. This was the Lancaster, Pa. Red Lobster on Route 30. Since then we never go back even if I love the food.

Then I stumbled upon a cookbook about American Restaurant recipes that has the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe and boom!

I am never going back again to that dreadful restaurant! For those who want to check out the cookbook, here it is: bit.ly/2At7cjm

Review about: Red Lobster Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Never eat again.

Comments

I just visited the red lobster in Douglasville. What I do know is that the lobster Mac and cheese on their commercial does not show spaghetti noodle on the bottom, on the commercial, is shows thick lobster and Mac and cheese noodle and it looks delicious, but in fact it is not that thick and is served on top o.k.

spaghetti noodles, it was awful. Just wanted public to know.