2.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My granddaughter and i each ordered the admiral feast platters.There was a distinct difference in the amount of food on my granddaughters platter.

Our staff person, Emily was great and called for the manager, Matt. Matt was argumentative, rude and just completely unprofessional as he explained the food is weighed and not counted, as per shrimp. While i understand the food being weighed, you could clearly see, as Emily attests, the shrimp were the same size but my granddaughter had considerably more shrimp. The fish fillets were smaller on my platter and fewer.

While the scallops and clams were comparable in size; there was a considerable difference in the portion rationed on my platter. Displeased with the way Matt handled the situation and spoke to me, i sent my platter back. My family and i visit red lobster restaurant quite frequently and this location proved to be one of the better environmentally and service staff wise - with the exception of the Sunday, July 30th,2017 manager, Matt.

My dining experience was less than pleasant as my husband, Son and granddaughter all packaged up their food to go.I would appreciate a response with this matter as it proved to be very concerning to me.

Review about: Red Lobster Manager.

Had an Experience with Red Lobster?

Comments