Contact Red Lobster

Customers Contact Red Lobster to Ask about:

Employment:

• “To get my pay stub”
  • “Paystub”
  • “I need pay stubs and manager sucks”

Staff:

• “Bad service, bad food and Poor Management”
  • “The GM Has a bad attitude and I would never come here again I asked my suit for the gym three times you know she said she said she was in office the whole time it never came to see me”
  • “Terrible dine in service”

Request for Information:

• “I have a complaint about a manager who bullies and pushes around her employees I think it’s despicable she’s the manager at the San Marco’s Texas red lobster she bullies the people I am out raged of the way she treats her employees as if they a”
  • “How to get back to my old good job ?”
  • “Find out how to apply for workmans comp”

Payments and Charges:

• “To specify my felonie charges”
  • “I have tried and tried to get or print coupons...its impossible to get..please email them to me...i am a red lobster fan”
  • “Change my direct deposit”

Product/ Service:

• “Went to Red Lobster in Albany Georgia that is on Slappey Boulevard and me and my granddaughter and two other people went bad food I mean really bad food the crab was rotten and it smelt”
  • “Food , order messed up twice”
  • “There We’re Bugs On My Fruit That Was On My Drink And The Fruit Had Not Been Rinsed Off.”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “I did not receive a call back”
  • “Tracking my pay check”
  • “Did not receive coupon”

Cards:

• “Gift card”
  • “You owe me on 2 gift cards”
  • “My giftcard order was 'not able to be completed' due to unspecified 'security' measures and I would like to know why. I am a long-time customer”

Account:

• “My rewards account is locked”
  • “Reset password”
  • “Store claims not having password to see video footage for parking lot”

Return/ Replace:

• “Have been waiting for red lobster in Austell, Ga to resolve my issue of returning my funds back to my account. It has been 25hrs since my order was completly cold, food was not cook properly and items were missing from my order. Extremely poor servic”

Other:

• “I have a complaint about my experience at Red Lobster”
  • “I was just wrongly accused of putting shrimp in my purse”
  • “Unfair management”

Red Lobster Rating Stats

2.3 out of 5 stars
based on 222 reviews

Rating stats

About Red Lobster

Top 5 Likes about Red Lobster

When they had managers and servers that cared, Waitress was very good, Waitress was nice, Service, Server

Top 5 Dislikes about Red Lobster

Service, Prices, Food this time, Food, Feeling like i was an inconvenience

Summary

The first restaurant was opened by Bill Darden in 1968 in Lakeland, FL. Today the company is headquartered in Orlando, FL. At the present time it is a chain of restaurants, specializing in sea food and casual dining. It was here where the popcorn shrimp was first served. Among the other specialties are calamari, Key lime pie, and snow crab. In 1995 the Darden Restaurants acquired Olive Garden and Bahama Breeze. Since 2005 Red Lobsteris a part of CEO and Chairman Clarence Otis. There are over 680 Red Lobster restaurants throughout the United States and Canada.

Red Lobster reviews and complaints

DiscoverMasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Red Lobster Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Red Lobster to

i
Show

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Red Lobster? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup