Red Lobster Customer Service
Contact Red Lobster
- (407) 734-9000
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Red Lobster
The first restaurant was opened by Bill Darden in 1968 in Lakeland, FL. Today the company is headquartered in Orlando, FL. At the present time it is a chain of restaurants, specializing in sea food and casual dining. It was here where the popcorn shrimp was first served. Among the other specialties are calamari, Key lime pie, and snow crab. In 1995 the Darden Restaurants acquired Olive Garden and Bahama Breeze. Since 2005 Red Lobsteris a part of CEO and Chairman Clarence Otis. There are over 680 Red Lobster restaurants throughout the United States and Canada.
Red Lobster is ranked 67 out of 1145 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category
Red Lobster Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Red Lobster to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- D'iberville, Mississippi, United States
- Cayce, South Carolina, United States
- Norfolk, Virginia, United States
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States