filters
State:
City:
Product:

Red Lobster - Boycott

Service and quality have always been great, although a little pricey. My wife and I have been pretty regular customers. But if you continue to boycott Tucker Carlson and refuse to advertise on his Fox News program we'll never darken the door of Red Lobster again. Same goes for any of your associated restaurants.
4.3

Red Lobster - I need my w2

No one answered my call
3.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Red Lobster - Red lobst et

I just want to say how much i appreciate you pulling ads frm Tucker Carlson. Way to go. Proud of your company for standing up for right values

Red Lobster - Disgusted!

You pulled your ads from Tucker Carlson's show! Bad move. I had a party of 12 going to your establishment in Mishawaka, Indiana...Not any more ...ever! Your values are anti-American. Therefore, good-bye!

Red Lobster - Your Boycott

Your boycott of Tucker Carlson now will result in my family and friends boycott of your restaurant, Red Lobster. Your suppression of free speech by economically bullying sponsorship of Tucker Carlson show is reprehensible and is totally unAmerican. Big corporations will soon feel the loss of revenue when they try to shut down opposition free speech by conservatives for their own cowardly twisted political views. You should consider your distasteful action and stand up for free speech, even if you do not believe in it. Lynne Vernick Somerset, NJ

Red Lobster - Not a fan of your views

I will no longer eat a Red Lobster .... I do not accept your political views ..... My money will be BETTER spent else where
Reply to reviews
Dislike politicization of “marketplace.” Stopped watching NFL with national anthem issue. Stopped watching award shows on TV when used as a political platform. Stopped watching late night talk shows for the same reason. And now..........will cease going to Red Libster.

LOL..Absolutely NO ONE CARES what you or people like you stop doing in a pathetic attempt to boycott a business that DOES NOT CARE about your declining demographic. Last time ...

Red Lobster - Tucker Carlson

You need toy be careful to pick your customers! You tick off the wrong people and you will pay at the check out counter! My money is as good as anyone’s! I will not be back along with many family and friends. If you want to protect the liberal point of view that is your choice. I pick America and Americans that have been here all their lives! You will not make it in regular America. We have Americans that are needing health insurance and jobs, and you choice illegals over real Americans! No sorry. Your resturant ia over for us!

Red Lobster - Advertising

I frequent red lobster quite often with my family but if you cancel your ads on Fox News my family and I will no longer go to red lobster thank you John McKee
3.3
Cleanliness

Red Lobster - Done with you

I eat at your restraunt quite a bit. But since you stuck your nose into politics. I will no longer eat at your stores again...